Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little rose

Living under the arms of sky,
I enjoyed every day which passed by.
As a little bud I opened my eyes,
Watching the morning sun in the beautiful sky.
With friends surrounding all the time,
We played, we laughed with rhythm divine.
The smooth wind was a delight,
Nights brought me sweet moonlight.
Dancing in the heavenly rain,
I never knew the feel of pain.

One sweet morning it all changed,
Lying helpless on ground I prayed.
Prayed for the strength to stand again,
Nothing helped but all in vain.
Adding beauty to a dead bunch,
I got to my ultimate destination.
No wind,no sun ever touched me,
As I lay dumb wrapped in a sheet.
Loosing my charm day by day,
I felt as my soul slowly taken away.

Thrown on ground fading away with time,
I got dissolved into the soil.
I could see new buds blooming around,
This is the way Life goes on.


An original piece of work.The best ever for me.It took almost 2 hours.
If u loved reading it please leave a comment.More to come..........

5 comments:

magnitude_max said...

Simply awesome!!Left me no other choice than to guess it was stolen from somewhere;but as i googled it i found only one entry!And that was yours!And now 'am a FAN!
The way you described the short life of a rose reahhhlly forced me to think a lot about this fragile little life of ours!How even the most beautiful and glamorous lives come to an end one day and that how we should enjoy every moment till then!

Keep posting stuff like this man!!
KUDOS

Anand said...

Great going , dude !! I never knew
that my friend was such a good poet.

I think that you have long way to go !!

Flea said...

That was profoundly beautiful. Congratulations on such nice work.

Thanks for popping by my blog!

low cost consulting said...

wow nice poem,very romantic.thanks for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :))

http://nadir2zenith.blogspot.com/